Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.7

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.7
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 13:09:10 EEST

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 10:52:44 +0200, Fryderyk Dziarmagowski wrote:
> --- Jan Depner <eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net> wrote:
>
> > It built fine for me.
>
> really? ;) looks like you don't have stuff like:
> automake-1.8.5
> autoconf-2.59
> libtool-1.5.6

Released auto* tarballs do not depend on hte user having /any/ auto* stuff
installed. That one of the few things thats good about it :)

The non-tarball versions of my plugin do not build on recent auto*, they
changed the way/ammount of overriding of the defualt Makefile rules you
can do - its very anoying and I have no idea how to fix it other than by
dropping back to old versions.

- Steve