Re: [linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 19:07:20 EEST

Last Monday 19 July 2004 06:49, Russell Hanaghan was like:
> Loud = Rabbit

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like to listen to something gentle and relaxing
to fall asleep to, like "No sleep'till Hammersmith" by Motorhead and
frequently I find myself being kept awake by the racket they make, munching
lettuce leaves and hopping around at night, quite drowning out the delicate
tones of the music. I'll give them the fancy pitchfork! ... with knobs on.

I mean sliders.
And as for the mice and that infernal wheel dammit!
Nurse! Frog pills!

tim hall