Re: [linux-audio-user] re: jackmix build error

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] re: jackmix build error
From: Jonathan Segel (jsegel_AT_magneticmotorworks.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 21:52:08 EEST

>Ehm, than the commenting should not work if you remove -lXext from the
>command-line and and it still complains about not finding libXext.so...
>
>Are there only Redhat-users affected by this?

yes, i was trying on planet-ccrma fc1. strangely (for me anyway,
first time THIS has happened!) it compiles and runs fine on
gentoo-ppc.

Jonathan Segel  -- MAGNETIC -- PO Box 460816 S.F. CA. 94146-0816
   jsegel_AT_magneticmotorworks.com <-----> magsatellite_AT_yahoo.com
                http://www.MagneticMotorworks.com