Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] it's so quiet...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] it's so quiet...
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 15:18:44 EEST

Last Tuesday 20 July 2004 12:19, Joe Button was like:
> AFAIK PHP's logo is a boring bevelled elipse thing. MySQL has a dolphin.

OK, I was close.

> I would think songbirds were the obvious choice for music apps?

Agreed.
http://muzik.agnula.org/ has an owl wearing headphones.

I am, btw, considering getting the gimp out and getting to work on a 32x32
canvas or whatever, if anyone has any serious suggestions. I'm not an artist
as such, but I can make icons. So can you probably ;-)

tum ti tum.
Just a thought.

tim hall