[linux-audio-user] LADSPA Bandpass Plugin

Subject: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Bandpass Plugin
From: Jeff Mashaw (jeffrey.mashaw_AT_asu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 07:45:27 EEST

I have been trying to create a test CD to use for tuning a PA system in a
large auditorium, and I need a pink noise generator and a band pass filter to
create "test tones" at each one of the frequencies on the eq. I am
running
DeMuDi, and using ardour as a recorder. I have a myriad of LADSPA plugins
including a pink noise generator, but I cannot find a simple bandpass filter
that allows me to dial in the precise frequency and the bandwidth. I have
tried the TAP plugs, the CMT plugs, and the SWH plugs, and as far as I can
tell none have exactly what I need. If anyone can help me or knows where to
find what I am looking for, that would be great.

~Jeff