Re: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Bandpass Plugin

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Bandpass Plugin
From: Jeff Mashaw (jeffrey.mashaw_AT_asu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 18:30:01 EEST

Quoting Mike Rawes <mike_rawes_AT_yahoo.co.uk>:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:45:27 -0700 (MST)
> Jeff Mashaw <jeffrey.mashaw_AT_asu.edu> wrote:
>

> > I have been trying to create a test CD to use for tuning a PA system
> > in a large auditorium, and I need a pink noise generator and a band
> > pass filter to create "test tones" at each one of the frequencies on
> > the eq. I am running
> > DeMuDi, and using ardour as a recorder. I have a myriad of LADSPA
> > plugins including a pink noise generator, but I cannot find a simple
> > bandpass filter that allows me to dial in the precise frequency and
> > the bandwidth. I have tried the TAP plugs, the CMT plugs, and the
> SWH
> > plugs, and as far as I can tell none have exactly what I need. If
> > anyone can help me or knows where to find what I am looking for,
> that
> > would be great.
>
> The 'Glame Bandpass Filter' (bandpass_iir, 1892) in SWH center and
> bandwidth controls, plus a control for the number of stages / poles.
>
> -
> Myk

I found that one too, but the center control needs to be on an actual HZ scale
from 0 to 20,000 HZ, as it stands, it goes from 0 to 10 and I don't know the
max or the conversion rate. I need to dial in exact frequencies. If there is
a way to convert or the mess with config settings, I would like to know. :)

~Jeff