Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 00:47:09 EEST

Florin Andrei wrote:

> Wow, this is the first time i hear Senns are not comfortable. All the
> reviews i've seen are raving about the opposite.

No it's not. ;-) I wrote it in the first response to this thread yesterday!

(Well, I wrote it in a round about way saying I didn't think they were
comfortable and that Stefano should check them out for comfort on his
head before he bought them, but hey, what's a little bit of reading
between the lines...) ;-)