Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones
From: Ryan Underwood (nemesis-lists_AT_icequake.net)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 13:44:39 /etc/localtime

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 08:44:42PM -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:

> Could it be that your SR60 and the one on the website have different
> earpads? Grado did change the earpads at some point, by popular demand
> (people were complaining the old earpads were too uncomfortable).

Yeah, heh. I was looking for the right word to call those "things that
pad your ears". But that looks like what happened - they changed the
pads after I bought mine.

I'm not sure why the old ones are considered uncomfortable. Maybe I
just have a head shaped like the engineer of the original pads...

> I belive the new earpads can be procured by request - you could contact
> either Grado or a dealer and talk to them.

Cool, that's nice to know (in case mine ever wear out).

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis_AT_icequake.net>