Re: [linux-audio-user] OT: two more little things

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] OT: two more little things
From: Chris Pickett (chris.pickett_AT_mail.mcgill.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 22:07:56 EEST

Aaron,

There are plenty of auctions for used gear on eBay all the time. I
think spamming special interest lists is okay (for example, links to a
synthesizer you are selling on a mailing list for that synthesizer), but
not things as widely subscribed as linux-audio-user. If I want to buy
something on eBay I can use eBay's search engine. I mean come on, one
of your links is for a PC keyboard that's even missing a key!

Respectfully,
Chris