Re: [linux-audio-user] live music with linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] live music with linux
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 22:52:25 EEST

Hallo,
Chris Pickett hat gesagt: // Chris Pickett wrote:
> I need an "i'm-going-away-from-my-computer-so-do-annoying-things"
> script, or some kind of scheduler based on cpu usage.

For example you could run these commands when logging off. A very cool
idea I just had is this: You could add a script to your xscreensaver
conf. Just add it to ~/.xscreensaver in the "programs" section. You
could for example put a call to anacron there. Ah, the wonders of
Linux configurability. ;)

Ciao