Re: [linux-audio-user] live music with linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] live music with linux
From: Sampo Savolainen (v2_AT_iki.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 00:33:31 EEST

A more sophisticated approach would be that the cron'd system scripts,
like slocate, would check whether jackd (+maybe some other essential RT
software, which don't need jack) before running. This way you wouldn't
have to hack anything.

Fernando? Would this be possible to implement in the planet?

 Sampo