Re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 0.9.9 released - now officially in beta!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 0.9.9 released - now officially in beta!
From: Rick Henry (rhenry_AT_ac-technologies.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 22:20:03 EEST

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:31:51 +0100, Chris Cannam wrote
> ROSEGARDEN GOES BETA! - 0.9.9 RELEASED

What happened to the buffer sliders? They were useful. I lose WAY more audio
now with 0.9.9 than with 0.9.8.

The other problem I had was with liblo. The app won't even start if I
configure/compile with that option enabled. If I compile without liblo, the
app will run, but disappears (dies) often.

I'm running Suse 9.1 on an AMD XP 2400+/1Gig RAM. 0.9.8 performs BEAUTIFULLY
on this configuration. 0.9.9 doesn't - I wish it did. DSSI could be
something really useful.

R.
==