Re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 0.9.9 released - now officially in beta!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 0.9.9 released - now officially in beta!
From: luis jure (ljure_AT_multitel.com.uy)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 18:45:56 EEST

el Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:11:02 +0000
Chris Cannam <cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com> escribió:

> Anything, pretty much. One of our included examples files has 6-tuplets
> and 9-tuplets in it, and I think the procedure for making them is
> documented in the help.

thank you chris for your prompt answer. i hadn't seen complex tuplets in the
screenshots i could find on the website, and i haven't installed rosegarden
yet, since it's quite a task for me. i'm using Linux From Scratch and i
never installed KDE, something i've been resisting so far. now i should try
to find out which libraries are necessary in which order. dependency hell
and kde bloatness are awaiting... after all, what else can i do in the
weekend? wish me luck....

best,

lj