[linux-audio-user] Audacity: viewing timeline (in seconds)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Audacity: viewing timeline (in seconds)
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 02:43:48 EEST

Hello,

I am using Audacity 1.2.0.

I'd like to see where I am in the sound file, in seconds, samples or
something. But the timeline has no numbers in it.

Perhaps it dsoesn't find a font or something?

BTW, Audacity constantly outputs to the xterm where I started it things
like:

 ** (audacity:5262): CRITICAL **: file pango-layout.c: line 2002
(pango_layout_get_extents): assertion `layout != NULL' failed

Perhaps this has something to do with the problem?

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik