[linux-audio-user] anyone seen my ladcca_control?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] anyone seen my ladcca_control?
From: LinuxMedia (linuxmedia4_AT_netscape.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 12:33:11 EEST

I didn't want to join the ladcca list because it looks like a developer
list.

I read everthing before building ladcca-0.4.0. I read several manuals
about how to run it. Everything seemed to be working as the docs
explained until I issued the command "ladcca_control" It reported
back... "ladcca_control: command not found". I even tried it in a root
shell and got the same message. I did a systemwide search for
"ladcca_control" and nothing by that name came up.

Ladcca looks really good. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rocco