Re: wiki page (was: Re: [linux-audio-user] dipping toes in 2.6 waters)

Subject: Re: wiki page (was: Re: [linux-audio-user] dipping toes in 2.6 waters)
From: Lee Revell (rlrevell_AT_joe-job.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 05:52:37 EEST

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 17:07, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> Ok, thanks for the clarification. Now i can start trying to puzzle all
> this info together into a nice short clear text on the wiki page. I'm
> not so good at writing texts, so it might take a while :)

I have written a PHP version of this Perl script:
http://www.oddmuse.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse/GnuPlot_Extension to generate
gnuplot graphs from the latency histograms produced by JACK. You just
create a directory under your wwwroot and put a bunch of files in it,
with just an X and Y value per line and it generates two graphs per
file, one with a linear and one with a logarithmic scale:

http://krustophenia.net/testresults.php?dataset=2.6.8-rc3-O5

Here is the source:

http://krustophenia.net/testresults.phps

I only have the one data set up now, I will be posting numbers for the
latest -mm version of the voluntary preempt patch.

NOTE: The web server is my desktop machine so please don't complain if
it's inaccessible for a bit or gives an error.

Lee