Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm tired of being a moron

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm tired of being a moron
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 13:16:57 EEST

Last Wednesday 11 August 2004 06:44, John Check was like:
> I'm sure I'll get flamed, but wikis leave a lot to be desired as primary
> documentation. There are ways to address this, but they're obvious.
> At least to me.

It's not primary documentation, The links are ;-)

This is due to the fact that I'm not a primary documenter for AGNULA, I'm just
using the WIKIs as a talking shop and a place to gather together information
so I can post shorter links. Contributions are welcome ;-)

cheers

tim hall