[linux-audio-user] Stompboxes2 and such.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Stompboxes2 and such.
From: Lauro Costa G. Borges (laurocgb_AT_yahoo.com.br)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 18:08:53 EEST

 Hi,

 I don't have a guitar yet, so I cannot do this, I would like to hear
samples played with stompboxes2, so I can decide if I am going to get
one now or wait until I can buy a guitar and an amp. My lazy friends
refuse to install stompboxes2 and try it for me, so.. I could not find
messages about that on the archives. I thank you if any of you ppl can
show me links of where to download your samples, also telling me with
which guitar and soundcard you used to play these samples (if it's
hardcore --> =). Does a cheap soundcard matter so much if and I am
going to play just for fun and for me on my bedroom!? It's full duplex,
if that matters too. Oh, and if you could share your experiencies with
gnuitar and creox =).

 Thanks in advance,

 Lauro C.

=====