Re: [linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 21:10:36 EEST

Hi Russell:

  This is where I beg off. I know nothing about setting up a wiki, but I
think there are a few people on this list who do know how it's done. I
have no idea what your best choice for formatting might be, though of
course plain text is understood everywhere. But like I said, I don't
know where to begin with setting up wikis.

  Can someone on the list work with Russell on this project ?

Best,

dp