[linux-audio-user] 2.6 kernel, Alsa, and a good /etc/modprobe.conf file

Subject: [linux-audio-user] 2.6 kernel, Alsa, and a good /etc/modprobe.conf file
From: Rick B (zajelo3_AT_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 03:32:30 EEST

Hi all,
    I need the /etc/modprobe.conf file from a Fedora Core 2 system that
has Alsa working correctly on the 2.6 kernel. If someone could just copy
and post theirs it would be much appreciated. Oddly enough there's some
on the internet that are broken, but I couldn't find one example of one
that did work. I'm trying to help someone out with their new install,
but I still use 2.4.26. Thanks in advance.

                Rick B