Re: [linux-audio-user] some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation
From: robin fell (robin.fell_AT_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 11:38:40 EEST

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 02:42, John Check wrote:
> My point is people shouldn't be sidetracked unnecessarily because of poor
> process and lack of communication.

Sadly not all developers have the project management skills to build a
product from the code.

I've observed strong management behaviours on the projects that IMO have
been successful (and I can think of 4 such projects right off the
cuff). This organisation encourages me to remain involved, whereas the
lack of it has led me to drop a few tools.

> Oh, hey I remember you! You're one of the few people who get the distributed
> processing thing.

What's not to grok? Turn that old PII300 into a reverb :)