[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 11, Issue 71

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 11, Issue 71
From: David L. Craig (dlc_AT_radix.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 01:11:55 EEST

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 10:05:19AM -0400, linux-audio-user-request_AT_music.columbia.edu wrote:

> I'm considering purchasing one of these cards but would like to know
> if anyone here uses one. I know that some of you use the 1010 but this
> one is the LT version. Any comments ? I can get a good price via eBay,
> and I really need a pro-audio card, so all comments will be much
> appreciated.

I picked up a full 1010 on clearance for $400 at Guitar Center
a month or so ago. The salesman thought a new, improved version
was imminent. You might want to shop the 1010.

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was. You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then. Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_ by Asimov/Silverberg