[linux-audio-user] Arpeggiators?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Arpeggiators?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 01:10:58 EEST

Hi,
    I wonder if anyone knows of a software based MIDI-argeggiator?
Something that could take a simple MIDI input and do what most (fun...)
hardware synths can do? I especially like the Nord arpeggiator. Would be
interested in what others like or dislike about this sort of feature.

    Post back some answers if you know of something fun. I'm doing a
tune with some software synths and want something to add some pop to my pop.

thanks,
Mark