Re: [linux-audio-user] Hardware recommendations for recording under kernel 2.6/Alsa

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Hardware recommendations for recording under kernel 2.6/Alsa
From: Andrew Dahlin (krinkle_AT_adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 11:55:18 EEST

if you only need to record a stereo source, the audiophile should work just fine. the audiophile and the entire delta series (44, 66, 1010) all share the same chipset; the difference is the number of channels they can record at once. I have an audiophile and am very pleased with it (quality of sound and support). i think a lot of your choice will boil down to how much you want to spend. As to the isolators... that's out of my league, i'll let someone else answer that one. =)

--Andrew