[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden MIDI recording

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden MIDI recording
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_artengine.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 09:07:44 EEST

Hi,

I would just like quickly whip some MIDI sequences. I had RG 0.9.8
but couldn't get metronome working (everything was fine in the setup
dialog, I could hear a sound and all but no luck when rolling). SO
anyways, short story, I noticed that 0.9.9 was out. Downloaded,
compiled and he metronome is working but I cannot record any midi. I
can see the levels associated with tracks going on MIDI events, on the
track canvas I can see white lines blinking when I play but nothing
actually stays recorded.

I have tried just about any concievable configuration but to no
avail. Is there anything special I have to do, other than in 0.9.8
(recording worked fine there) to record?

thanks in advance for any pointers.

./MiS