[linux-audio-user] Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Regarding NoteEdit, Finale, and rumor

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Regarding NoteEdit, Finale, and rumor
From: Matthew Polashek (matt_AT_tinysongs.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 16:08:27 EEST

Hi!
I met with the president nd founder of Coda, (Now Makemusic!) a few
months ago at work(Silver Burdett Ginn) and I asked him if they were
going to publish a Linux version of Finale now that they have completed
an OSX version. He said that his programming and marketing staff had
brought the idea up but that they were not going to make a Linux version
at this time.

FYI.

Matt.

----
Matthew Polashek
Home e-mail: matt_AT_tinysongs.com
Work e-mail: matthew.polashek_AT_scottforesman.com