[linux-audio-user] MD Sony question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] MD Sony question
From: Alexander Franca (alexander_AT_edem.g12.br)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 19:08:47 EEST

Hi!

I'm brazilian... so... please, be patience with my horrible english...

I don't know this list is the right way to post this question... but...
maybe you can help me.

I want to buy one MD Sony portable walkman. Sony say it's possible record
mp3 into that MD (one Net MD MZ-NE410)

http://hardvision.com.br/produtos/MZ-NE410_full.jpg

But in Brazil this player is very expencible :(

And I don't intend pay a lot of money in one player without use for Linux.

So... I have two questions:

01 - For record mp3 in one MD, my MD disk use mp3 files or one conversion
for audio data? It's important because if one MD don't suport mp3 files,
so... one MD just can give me one small space! Correct?

02 - Exist support for Linux to one that MD player?

03 - OK, three questions! How work one MD? Have one file system like pen
drivers?

Thanks and verry sorry if this questions is in one wrong list!

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro