[linux-audio-user] JAMin compile error...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] JAMin compile error...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 18:34:40 EEST

I was trying to build jamin 9.0 last night and it stalled in make at the
scenes.c thing I think. I went back thru the posts and found Jack O'quins
patch...but I don't know how to apply the patch. Apparently some issue with
compiling with gcc 3.4?

How do I apply the patch or is there a tarball somewhere that has the updated
source?

Thanks