Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Timemachine 0.2.5

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Timemachine 0.2.5
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 21:54:52 EEST

Last Tuesday 07 September 2004 11:33, Steve Harris was like:
> Timemachine is a JACK app for recording sounds that have just happened.
> It can also be used as a generic JACK sound recorder. Read the website for
> more retails.

Does it have an icon?

I've been messing around with ideas for icons for the AGNULA distros, which
doesn't include an icon for timemachine, I didn't find one for JAMin either,
now I come to think of it. I've knocked up an obvious one for timemachine and
I'm working on some default icons for iconless music apps. I'm not a graphic
artist really, but I can make a useable icon. As I'm not a programmer
(yet ;-) I'm happy to put some creativity in like this if it's useful.

Your thoughts would be appreciated ;-)

cheers

tim hall