Re: [linux-audio-user] realtime-lsm in the kernel

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] realtime-lsm in the kernel
From: Lee Revell (rlrevell_AT_joe-job.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 23:37:07 EEST

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 16:03, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> I'm not sure how to work this into debian longterm. Probably Lee's idea
> to get it in the kernel is the best plan.

Thanks, the responses so far are overwhelmingly in favor of this.

> Let's give Lee whatever support he needs to get this thing into Linux
> proper.

At this point I am just waiting to hear from the original author of the
module, I want to make sure he is happy with the code before posting it
to LKML, because it wil have his name on it after all. I don't think
this will be a very controversial suggestion, not on the level of, say,
reiser4...

Lee