Re: [linux-audio-user] ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ???
From: Sampo Savolainen (v2_AT_iki.fi)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 09:01:03 EEST

Quoting jonathan segel <jsegel_AT_magneticmotorworks.com>:

> On Sep 9, 2004, at 6:27 PM, noise floor wrote:
>

> > --- Mark Knecht <markknecht_AT_comcast.net> wrote:

> >> California? ;-)

> >> where it's at.

> >> Not really close, but should you find your way to the Bay Area then
> >> the
> >> first two stouts are on me.
> >>

> > I'm in west Oakland myself; what part of the bay area are you in?
>
> oakland, myself (as below) most of the time. in stockholm now.
> lots o' NoCal.... no wonder they call it "planet" ccrma.

Stockholm? At last someone nearby! I've been grinding my teeth with these
people setting up a meet on almost the opposite side of the "planet".

I live in Helsinki, just over the baltic. And study where our saviour,
Linus, started his pet project. Oh yeah, sorry.. we were talking about
leving religion out of it too... :)

 Sampo