[linux-audio-user] Laptop + Multiface = Easy?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Laptop + Multiface = Easy?
From: Matthew Polashek (matt_AT_tinysongs.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 17:00:54 EEST

Has anyone had a "good" experience installinga multiface with a Linux
laptop? I am ready to purchase a laptop and I am so skiddish of
realtime Linux laptop audio with a multiface that I am considering
purchasing a Mac. Any success stories with laptop model numbers would
be really great info here!

Thanks!
Matt

--