Re: [linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 13:17:07 EEST

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:46:57 +0400
Mikhail Ramendik <mr_AT_ramendik.ru> wrote:

> BTW, does *your* card support 44.1k output, and perhaps even input?

Yes.

> If
> yes, what is that card? I'm now interested in getting one that supports
> this stuff.

Terratec DMX6Fire. Its relatively high end.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"I have long argued that the entertainment industry doesn't want
people to have computers. Computers give users too much capability,
too much flexibility, too much freedom. The entertainment industry
wants users to sit back and consume things. They are trying to
turn a computer into an Internet Entertainment Platform, along the
lines of a television or VCR. This bill is a large step in that
direction."  -- Bruce Schneier