Re: [linux-audio-user] Usb audio devices

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Usb audio devices
From: Sampo Savolainen (v2_AT_iki.fi)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 14:27:22 EEST

Hi,

There are a number of very large issues with the Quattro. For me it just
didn't work. I had crashes, latency problems, xruns and it doesn't work
with a 2.6.x kernel. (At last it didn't when I tried to patch the kernel
to accept it. This might have changed though). I since sold the quattro
and moved on with my life.

The Quattro doesn't even follow the basic usb spec.

 Sampo