Re: [linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 14:30:07 EEST

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:20:44 +0400
Mikhail Ramendik <mr_AT_ramendik.ru> wrote:

> Thanks. It was the playback.
>
> Is your resampler published? I'd like to try it. Since the resampling
> turned out to be possible, I will probably use this setup for Vinyl->CD
> conversion; and I'd like to have as good a resampler as possible.

But he already said that libsamplerate (as used by sndfile-resample)
sounded better!!!!!

Erik :-)

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your
code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
-- Martin Golding
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"I want to make sure (a user) can't get through ... an online
experience without hitting a Microsoft ad."
 - Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer on the Microsoft search engine.