Re: [linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...
From: davidrclark_AT_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 21:47:31 EEST

Mikhail,

I have not published my FFT-overlap resampler, but would be happy to provide
it to anyone who wanted to try it. HOWEVER, it is very crude as far as
the user input goes. It is command-line based and has a strange syntax.
It requires installation of additional libs of my own which you may not
be able to compile. I think it would be better to stick with sndfile-resample
or to obtain some better FFT-overlap code (one that has an acceptable GUI).

However, if you're still interested, please contact me by email separately
from the list.

Best regards,
Dave.