[linux-audio-user] audigy2 zs

Subject: [linux-audio-user] audigy2 zs
From: adler guerrier (guerrier_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 18:34:35 EEST

This is my soundcard which works great on win98. but when i boot in
planetccrmaFC1, I get no sound when i am trying to import sound in
from my minidisc. I hear nothing when I use 'Line In' but I do get
sound when I use the 'Mic In'. I know this card isn't fully
supported. But I think when I used the MediainLinux Livecd and the
DeMuDi Livecd I can get sound from 'Line in'.
is it acceptable to in put analog sound via 'Mic in'?