[linux-audio-user] awe64 - how do I use on-board chorus and reverb?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] awe64 - how do I use on-board chorus and reverb?
From: Paul Berry (pnberry_AT_gustavus.ak.us)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 20:58:32 EEST

Hello

I am hoping someone can help me with my awe64. I would like to use the
on-board reverb and chorus that the sound card has but I am unable to figure
out how to do this.

I have installed awesfx-0.5.0d, am using ALSA 1.0.6 on a redhat 8.0 machine.
I can load sound fonts fine using sfxload but the -r & -c options, aweset &
setfx don't seem to do anything.

Thanks for any help,
Paul