[linux-audio-user] Full Duplex with MAC OS / Powerbook / Audacity

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Full Duplex with MAC OS / Powerbook / Audacity
From: dave price (dp_kinaole_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 22:11:26 EEST

Greetings,

I no this is not strictly (or perhaps vaguely) linux
audio related, but I have seen mention of folks here
using MAC OS and Audacity, so I'll ask away...

I am able to record using the line input into a 12"
powerbook (1GHz / Aluminum / Panther OS)

Is there any way to get Audacity to use the onboard
sound card's output as a monitor channel?

My minimal portable config is often using just a cable
from the headphone out of a source and thene there is
no monitor available.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

aloha,
dave