[linux-audio-user] MPlayer with JACK, compile problems

Subject: [linux-audio-user] MPlayer with JACK, compile problems
From: Tommi Sakari Uimonen (tuimonen_AT_cc.hut.fi)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 16:35:16 EEST

Hi.

I tried to compile the latest MPlayer (1.0pre5) with JACK output enabled
(./configure did detect JACK after I installed the bio2jack, but not
before)

The compilation fails at linking giving me something about functions

JACK_GetVolume
JACK_SetVolume

not found. It must be something with the bio2jack install, since it has
those functions.

Has anyone succeeded in compiling the MPlayer with JACK output enabled?

Tommi Uimonen