Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI on alsa with SBLIve

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI on alsa with SBLIve
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 18:29:55 EEST

    Laura> So can anyone give me any advice either about how to get
    Laura> the hardware synth to work or how to get Timidity to work
    Laura> better? One part of my score is a quarter note longer than
    Laura> the others, and I need to find out where this happens.

I read the Timidity manual page, and tried some things, and Timidity
works much better with the -Os option.

I suppose I should still get the hardware synth working some time.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011