Re: [linux-audio-user] Alsa problems with nforce2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Alsa problems with nforce2
From: bryce (frenchie_AT_blackapache.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 00:41:35 EEST

I have to start with this question, is the sound card attached to the
motherboard?

Peronally i don't believe that the nvidia2 chipset was packaged with an
intel sound card (i could be wrong here, i've never used that chipset).
A good way to detect the sound card would be to boot up with a knoppix
CD and see what it finds( i use that on all foriegn hardware computers
so i know what i'm dealing with).

If i'm totally wrong, and you do have an intel sound card, please feel
free to tar & feather me... i've earned it.

bryce