Re: [linux-audio-user] No X - LADSPA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] No X - LADSPA
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 01:55:27 EEST

Hi!
  This is possible. You have a simple choice: applyplugin, which comes with
the ladspa_sdk - I think. This is really very simplistic. Another choice would
be ecasound http://www.eca.cx/ecasound. Then there is still the ardour-KSI
console interface, but that is not maintained, at the moment, again not 100%
sure. Ecasound would be a good choice for a start, it support different
file-formats (vai libsndfile) and different outputs jack, alsa, oss...
  Hope that helps!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------