[linux-audio-user] Re: es1370 latency and jackd, late driver wakeup

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: es1370 latency and jackd, late driver wakeup
From: Louis Lam (lshoujun_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 09:48:43 EEST

Hi All,

No reply so far to this post, but its alright... maybe you guys are busy.

I was thinking of two possibilities of why this is happening:
1. The Soundcard itself: I'm not sure whether the card can take the polling period of 2 by design.
Couldn't find any previous post on this.

2. The Driver. But I've not seen any report on this in the linux-audio-users or alsa list. Can
this have impact on the late driver wakeup issue?

Thank you guys, my experience in Linux Audio has been pleasant so far.

Many Thanks,
Louis