Re: [linux-audio-user] ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ???
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 09:18:58 EEST

On Thursday 23 September 2004 05:30 pm, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 10:25, Russell Hanaghan wrote:

> > > Being that PlanetCCRMA is here in Palo Alto it's hard to imagine a
> > > better place to meet up, presuming of course that Fernando wants to
> > > look at our ugly faces for an afternoon. Lots of good places to drink
> > > and eat nearby too.
> >
> > You know I did nay think about that! We have a veritable plethora of
> > local LAU.
> >
> > > I'm game for pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area, schedule permitting,
> > > which it usually does not... ;-)
> >
> > I know that tune! And I don't need to record THAT in Ardour! :)
> >
> > Fernando...calling Fernando!
>
> Hi!... a bit late answering this :-)
>
> I was away on a trip with (blessedly) no email access, just now catching
> up on lau emails...
>
> > Mark just said lunch is on you brother. 8~) <jk>
> > If you guys ~are~ interested in collectively swapping the breeze over all
> > things LAU, etc...Hell' I'll buy! How's Muck Donald's sound?? :) Oh
> > to heck with it...I'll splurge...what about some Jack in the Crack??? :)
>
> Anything happened?
> -- Fernando
Well Hiya Fernando....And I thought you were just snubbing us! :)

Nope~ Lot's of talk but everyone has a busy schedule. But hey, I'm still up
if everyone else is. WOuld be fun to shoot the breeze with folks who get
more of my time than my wife, yet I only know by text! :)

Say when...I'm there...which side of the pond? East west, Nth or SOuth??

R~