Re: [linux-audio-user] Just bought a Delta 1010LT, now what..?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Just bought a Delta 1010LT, now what..?
From: Glenn McCord (clari_player_AT_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 16:50:03 EEST

Great, that's good help and a useful link

As it turned out I did the most noob thing ever and was forgetting to
type in -R so I had
jackstart -v -d alsa -d hw:0 instead of
jackstart -v -R -d alsa -d hw:0

It's 1:30am here and that's when I noticed. I typed it out wrong right
from the onset and was using the consoles history to execute it. As a
result I never noticed the absence of the -R!

So now I have good recording power again but xmms still packs a sad.
I'll try out the IRQ thing tomorrow (or is that today?)

Thanks, everyone.