Re: [linux-audio-user] Just bought a Delta 1010LT, now what..?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Just bought a Delta 1010LT, now what..?
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 19:52:08 EEST

You definitely want to turn off acpi. I didn't turn USB off since I use
it fro uploading pictures from my camera. Try moving the 1010LT card
around to see if you can get it on IRQ 9 or 10 by itself. I have almost
the same setup and I have:

           CPU0
  0: 15340768 XT-PIC timer
  1: 6854 XT-PIC keyboard
  2: 0 XT-PIC cascade
  5: 0 XT-PIC usb-uhci, usb-uhci
  8: 1 XT-PIC rtc
 10: 33774 XT-PIC ICE1712
 11: 1858859 XT-PIC eth0, nvidia
 12: 351739 XT-PIC PS/2 Mouse
 14: 627800 XT-PIC ide0
 15: 1548341 XT-PIC ide1

It took me a few tries to get it to this point. Note that I don't have
anything on IRQ 9. I was unable to get it there but since I got IRQ 10
for my card it's OK.

Jan