Re: [linux-audio-user] DAW Dillema -- Seeking Advice

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] DAW Dillema -- Seeking Advice
From: Peter Lutek (plutek_AT_infinity.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 20:46:10 EEST

> Instead of keeping many different versions of
> the actual audio files, you would keep different iterations of the
> mixdown/effect settup scripts.

thanks, eric! yes, this meshes better with my workflow -- i'll look into
it.

but you now have me curious. can you describe your workflow, in a way
which would illustrate how it differs from what i've described? i am
NEVER interested in being stuck in a rut, and would like to learn from
an alternate viewpoint.

best-
-p