Re: [linux-audio-user] My experiences

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] My experiences
From: Brad Stafford (brad_AT_archone.tamu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 19:02:00 EEST

I second that emotion Geoff!!

Last weekend I finished 3 days of recording a band. Each day was an 11 hour
day using jack and ardour on FC1 with a 512 buffer. The ONLY xruns occured
when shutting down and restarting ardour to set up a new recording session.
I believe this was discussed in a previous thread. It's a SOLID system and
I'm estatic. I preach the gospel of linux whenever I run into another
persond involved in music. I'm up to my ears in mixing and mastering now and
having a great time.

Keep up the fantastic work everyone - this is an awsome system.

Brad.