Re: [linux-audio-user] Announcement: ltsb - linux textbased studio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Announcement: ltsb - linux textbased studio
From: Emiliano Grilli (emiliano.grilli_AT_poste.it)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 23:58:15 EEST

giovedì, 07 ottobre 2004 alle 02:39:30, Julien Claassen ha scritto:
> Hi all!
> Although still in the early - very early - stages, I finally decided to
> announce it: my webpage, http://ltsb.sf.net . I try to demonstrate how
> you can use a text-based linux environment
> (console) as a nicely equipped recording-studio. At the moment only the
> basic chapters of this guide and a few early audio-examples are online.
> But as time allows, I'll continue.
> Kindest regards
> Julien

Hi Julien,

excellent site!
I've not read it thoroughly yet, but I've seen great advices for ecasound,
which I consider a wonderful software. Have you tried tektracker for MIDI?
It is rather bare but very interesting... It seems that does not saves midi
files and that you cannot change program within it, but it works well:

http://vektor.ca/audio/ttrk/

regards,

--
Emiliano Grilli